Monday, July 31, 2006

Daphni is bad for me


Ok, long overdue post, 'cause Jani is out to get me and it's high time I posted something anyway...
I'll stick to the general blog theme but not spare you the raving nagging that earned me the title of Tragic Greek back in the days either. You lucky bastards....
I've been back at my pre-Edinburgh job for quite some time now after the deliciously sunny and carefree Kalymnos interval and boy am I happy about it! I want my Kalymnos job back and I want my mommy and I want a lolly. No, not my mommy that's a figure of speech . I just want to go back in time, to my early childhood if possible and start all over again, choose the right paths, love the right people kick all the rest in the eye, study my arithmetic, aspire to become an accountant, spit anyone who tells me it's going to be boring in the eye. I'm being delirius ofcourse. It's working right across from the asylum for six months now, that's what did this to me...

2 Comments:

Blogger Filho do Vento said...

Man, you really need some days off...

2:01 AM  
Blogger Agapitos said...

Guess what, my friend... I'm gonna spend those days-off being delirious around you!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home